SunStreet is Solar Strong - How We’re Handling the Coronavirus
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact continue to evolve and develop, we remain focused on the health and safety of our Associates and partners, as well as our commitment to our valued customers.
First and foremost, your home is our home.
Our hearts go out to all of our friends, families, and communities impacted during this crisis.
We understand things are developing quickly and want to reassure you that we’ve put best practices in place, allowing us to continue to operate safely and productively.
Out of precaution, here are just a few things we’ve done:
- We’ve suspended all non-essential business travel.
- We’ve allowed Associates to work from the comfort of their own home to reduce the spread of Coronavirus and to minimize subsequent health-related risks associated with COVID-19.
- We’ve mandated daily department briefings to provide all Associates with the most up-to-date information relative to health, safety, and the latest policies and procedures.
- We’ve implemented mandatory daily wellness check-ins for all Associates so that we can proactively monitor the health of our teams, and provide them with additional support and resources.
- We’ve trained our teams, both in the office and in the field, to practice good hygiene, social distancing, as well as all other associated preventive measures.
- We’ve streamlined our solar activation process by limiting in-person customer contact with remote activations.
- We’ve built digital products for our homebuilding partners and their homeowners, eliminating the need for in-person contact related to sales, marketing, and training.
- We’ve provided all Associates with access to digital tools, educational materials, and pertinent guidelines from the CDC.
As the situation evolves, we’re continually monitoring news about COVID-19 and again want to assure you that we’re committed to being responsive to the needs of our Associates, partners, and valued customers.
At SunStreet, it’s our mission to ensure that we can continue to provide homebuilders and their homeowners across the nation with state-of-the-art solar technology, affordable programs, and quality service.
We are confident that we'll get through this together. We are solar strong.