Paul Stanley Signature Guitar
SUNSTREET ENERGY GROUP, LLC PAUL STANLEY GUITAR SWEEPSTAKES
(THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) – OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”)
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive the following:
One (1) Ibanez PS60 Paul Stanley Signature Electric Guitar.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: $300 (actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award).
The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFER SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS, QUALIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS, AS DESCRIBED HEREIN. FURTHER SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Sponsor of sweepstakes/owner of prize: SunStreet Energy Group, LLC, 6531 Irvine Center Dr. #200, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”), which provides state-of-the-art solar energy systems and related products and services to builders and homeowners in new residential communities. Prize must be picked up at SunStreet Energy Group, LLC located at 6531 Irvine Center Dr. #200, Irvine California 92618 within five (5) days of notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, principals, agents and representatives of Sponsor and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- Agreement to rules: By entering, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Sweepstakes period: Entries will be accepted starting on May 1, 2019, at or about 11 AM Pacific Daylight Time and ending May 1, 2019 at or about 1 PM Pacific Daylight Time (the “First Entry” Period”). Entries will be accepted again starting on October 24, 2019 at or about 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time and ending October 24, 2019 at or about 3 PM Pacific Daylight Time (the “Second Entry Period,” and together with the First Entry Period, the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are not submitted during the First Entry Period or Second Entry Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted during the First Entry Period and the Second Entry Period using any of the following methods:
- How to enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered during the First Entry Period at Anaheim Hills Golf Club, 6501 Nohl Ranch Rd., Anaheim, CA 92807, and during the Second Entry Period at Pechanga Resort & Casino, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, by submitting an entry using an electronic form provided by a Sponsor representative on site. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be entered into the Sweepstakes and all other entries will be disregarded. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder for the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission or entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prize specifications: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize must be picked up at SunStreet Energy Group, LLC located at 6531 Irvine Center Dr. #200, Irvine California 92618 within five (five) days of notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any person who wins a prize may request and will receive evidence showing that the prize claimed matches the prize won by such person. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification: On November 1, 2019 the Sponsor will select one (1) winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address with which they entered the Sweepstakes, within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including any related web site) or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Upon entering the Sweepstakes you will have the opportunity to elect to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor but are not required to do so as a condition for entering the Sweepstakes or winning a prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive any of the foregoing claims, whether known or unknown, that otherwise may be preserved by California Civil Code § 1542, which reads as follows:
A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, and to the extent permitted by law without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SunStreet Energy Group, LLC, 6531 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA 92618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2019.
- 15. No Social Media Affiliation: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or any other social media platform. You understand that by entering you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or any other social media platform.